Our complete end-to-end private treatment app.
Book consultations. Access therapy. Get advice. Fast
Our Vitality GP app is much more than a fast way to see a private GP. It’s also a really simple entry point to your health plan, at your fingertips.
In a few taps, you can set up video GP consultations; get onward consultant referrals, if you need them; arrange physical and psychological therapy sessions; and find trusted health information. Your video GP can even offer practical wellness tips, to help you stay healthier for longer.
Vitality GP is included as part of Core Cover in all our plans.
Why you need it
- No long waits ‑ book video consultations within 48 hours, including evenings and Saturday mornings.
- No NHS GP referrals* – Vitality GP gives you a fully joined-up private end-to-end service.
- Fast consultant referrals – if you need further treatment.
- Direct access to our Priority Physio Network – including for self-referral – on a range of muscle, bone and joint issues (if you have Out-patient Cover include on your plan).
- Direct access to our Mental Health Panel – including for self-referral – on a range of treatments, such as counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT).
- Direct access to Big White Wall – our psychological wellbeing partner offering 24/7 help.
- An easy way to find trusted health information for physical and mental health.
- Simple to use – intuitive design that lets you book in a few taps and also allows you to upload images for your video GP consultations.
What it gives you
- Up to four Vitality GP video consultations each plan year for each member.
- At least two Face-to-Face GP consultations in the London area each plan year for each member. You’ll need to make a £20 upfront payment each time you book a consultation and we’ll cover the rest.
- Convenient private prescription service for acute symptoms e.g. antibiotics, corticosteroid creams etc. Prescriptions sent to your home address or local LloydsPharmacy for you to dispense.
- Up to £100 per plan year for minor diagnostic tests – such as a full blood count, x-ray or ultrasound – and private prescriptions, when arranged or issued by the Vitality GP or a Face-to-Face GP.
- 24/7 GP Telephone advice service.
- Trusted clinical advice and guidance.
For full details on what’s covered with Vitality GP, check our terms and conditions.
Please call 0333 0093993 or use the form belowto find out how to introduce your clients to Vitality Health.
*The Vitality GP will always let you know if they’re not able to help and tell you how best to proceed. This may mean they refer you to your NHS GP or to get in touch with VitalityHealth.